As the name suggests, it’s a blog that helps you earn money from home while you’re having your favorite mug of coffee.
We have started writing for the LazyEarning blog in December 2018 for transforming my passion for writing into something productive and of course, for helping people like you to do the same. And finally, in January 2019, the love of my life bought the domain “LazyEarning.”
This blog mainly focuses on all the best possible ways that can help you earn money online. This blog is not merely a blog; it’s a way of assisting people in quitting their annoying 9 to 5 pressurize job and start something amazing with fewer efforts.
Guidance for LazyEarner
Making money online is as easy as the sounds of the words. All you need is a bit of leadership and innovation. I am not talking about a start-up (though you can if you feel like it is a perfect time) but some online tips and tricks for earning money online. I know how difficult it is to find a job when your grades aren’t that good, but why waste time when you know you can do something better.
Even you can be a successful blogger, and your name can be count in top Indian bloggers if you have the will. All you need is to bring that passion of writing in you, work with it, wait for some time, and bring that feeling of persistence that a great writer persists.
To sum it up, the LazyEarning blog is for someone who has practical knowledge of making money online. It will give you the motivation to start blogging. It will help you get everything that can help you be a master of your world.
Aftab Siddiqui (Founder of LazyEarning)
Aftab Siddiqui is the founder of the LazyEarning blog. He is a passionate blogger and one of the top digital marketing specialists. Aftab Siddiqui is the nine out of those ten people who make a site reach height. He is an SEO consultant and a Web developer too.
Aftab Siddiqui holds some of the globally recognize and top 10 IT certifications such as Cisco, Microsoft, Red Hat, Palo Alto Networks, and CheckPoint. He is a Cyber Security consultant and offers their services to many students, professionals, and organizations. His skills are unmatchable. When I say he is nine out of the ten people, I mean it.
He is also an excellent tutor and is a founder of two institutes: Networkzon and Developerzon. Networkzon is a networking and cybersecurity training institute while Developerzon is an institute for offering training such as Web development, Software development, Digital marketing, and Graphic designing. He has also started a digital marketing agency named Trafficzon. Apart from that, he opened a beauty parlor named BeautyGrill.
Apart from LazyEarning, he is also going to start three more blogs and one forum as following EasyJunky, SiteBillion, TheLastHolidays, BigSeekers, and FreeCourseDownload. SiteBillion will give you all the information and how-to guides regarding technology, breaking news, and politics will be on your step. EasyJunky is a blog for food, health & fitness, and beauty & fashion. TheLastHolidays, on the other side, is entirely a travel blog that includes famous travel and tourism places and the best hotel deals.
Writing an article is 20% of the work, which I do; the rest 80% is managed by him. He came up with the idea of starting a blog. Though he is a fantastic writer, his love for me gave me this golden opportunity, which I can’t put into words, and I finally started my journey as a content writer. If I am the word, he is the idea. His passion for creating an identity in the world of lost people is enough to fill my zeal and enthusiasm. He is a passionate and hard-working person.
He has been making money online for almost a year in numerous ways, and trust me when I say it; it is an easy job. I assure you guys that his experience will surely help you guys. It was his idea to start this blog. He is the one who decided on this niche because he felt how important it is too aware of people of hundreds of better ways of making money online.
Karishma Bhatnagar (Co-founder)
You guys must be thinking about who is the “I” in the above lines. Then let me introduce myself, my name is Karishma Bhatnagar, and I am a professional content writer of the posts liked by you all, with the complete help and support of Mr. Aftab Siddiqui. Karishma Bhatnagar is pursuing a B.tech (CS) from a reputed university to earn an IT degree. But she is utterly passionate about writings. She is knowledgeable and innovative. Her magical and creative words give breath to an article.
“To know more, stay tuned and stay connected with LazyEarning“.