How to Make Money from Google AdSense
Tired of managing in that monthly salary? Looking for a side income source. The world of digitization has given the solution to your problem by providing a number of ways of earning money online. You can indulge in Affiliate marketing, Mobile marketing, Google AdMob, Google AdSense, earn money from PTC and GPT sites, earn money from your smart work that is website flipping and domain trading, etc. The best and the easiest way of earning online is Google AdSense and today we will show you how to make money from Google AdSense step by step.
Today, when the inflation of goods has reached the top of the mountain, living on only one source of income, is not possible. A monthly salary of an individual is not even able to fulfill the basic necessities. Because of which earning online has become part and parcel of the day.
The number one site that is Google runs a program “Google AdSense”. Because of being easy to use, it has gained much popularity since it was started that is 15 years ago in 2003. Google AdSense was started in order to monetize the efforts of an individual that is to monetize his website, blog or YouTube. it offers revenue on the basis of per-click or per-impression.
Earning with Google AdSense is easy. When you sign up with AdSense and provides all the necessary details, Google will keep sending advertisements of goods and services on your website, blog or YouTube. Whenever a visitor clicks on the ad, Google pays you for this. It’s as easy as A.B.C. It also gives you the right to block those ads which you don’t like.
Advantages to earn with Google AdSense-
- It’s totally free, you don’t have to invest even a single penny.
- You can link more than one website with a single AdSense account.
- A person can monetize your website within a week or two, you don’t have to wait for months.
- You get a monthly income after you earn first $100 USD.
Make money in regard to the terms and conditions of the Google AdSense. Don’t try to do any unnecessary activity that will terminate your account. Because, of course, Google has this right.
The best and the most used 3 ways to earn with AdSense are blogging, creating a website and creating a YouTube channel.
1. Start Blogging
If you are a good writer and want the world to read your work. Create a blog today and start blogging. It just takes 10-12 minutes for creating a blog. You can create a free blog on BlogSpot or a blog of your own. As you know every free thing comes with some limitations. There are going to be a number of problems once you start a blog. You will not have any control over it. It won’t be a blog of your own. It will not even have a name of your choice. Your contents will be controlled by the free blogging platform and you will not be able to do anything if they delete your content. Your name which will not suggest anything to the reader will make your blog non-serious for him/her. You should go with a paid blog, that is a blog with your copyright.
Once your blog will gain traffic you can signup with Google AdSense and search for those advertisements that are related to that particular article of your blog. This will attract the visitor and if they click on that link or visit that link, you will automatically be paid. Your blog should have an attractive design, easy domain name, and your niche should be clear. Don’t forget to purchase hosting for your blog.
If you don’t know what these terms mean and want to know about how to create a blog? you can refer my previous article on “How to create or start a blog of your own?”
Be an active blogger, post daily. Make sure your content should be unique and shouldn’t be copied from anywhere. Don’t beat around the bush to make your article long, it should be informative. We all believe in quality, not quantity.
2. Build a website
Just like you create a blog of your own the same way you can create a website of your own. Your website should be on a specific topic.
How to create a website?
Follow the steps given below to create a website:
- Choose a niche– Niche is a kind of theme or a plot of the website. For example, if your website name is travel.com then its niche will be travel, adventure, tour, etc. you can select a niche of your website on the basis of your interest, passion and complete information about the topic whose niche you are deciding.
- Consider a domain name– Think of a domain name that is related to your niche. It should be easy to remember and eye catchy for the reader. Don’t select a complex name that becomes difficult for the reader to remember. Follow the rule ‘KISS’, ‘Keep it Short and Simple.’
- Purchase a domain name– Make a list of at least 10 domain names related to the considered domain name, because it is difficult to get a domain according to your wish in the first attempt. Search for domain names in various domain selling website like GoDaddy.com, Bluehost.com, Namecheap.com, Bigrock.com and check whether the name that you have requested is available or not. If you get a domain name available of your choice, purchase it.
- Purchase a web hosting for your website– You need a web hosting plan for storing the contents or pages of your website. You can purchase a web hosting plan from top reputed and reliable web hosting companies such as Bluehost.com, GoDaddy.com, Namecheap.com, and iPage.com.
- Update daily– Don’t forget that you have created a website. Keep uploading content daily. Content should be unique and rich in information. Without daily content, no one will come to know about your website nor it will gain good rank.
- Gather traffic-Advertise your website, Share links of your website on various social networking sites, emails and text messages. Gather as much traffic as you can.
- Do SEO of your website– Either appoint someone for SEO of your website or learn SEO. Search Engine Optimization increases the Domain Authority (DA), Page Authority (PA), Page Ranking (PR) of your website.
- Associate with Affiliate Marketing– Earn money through affiliate marketing. Signup with various companies like Amazon, Flipkart, eBay, etc. After you log in to your associate account you will get a link for promoting the products on your website and if any visitor visits that affiliate link and goes to the site like Amazon from that link and buys something, you will be paid approximately 4% to 12% of that amount. This is called affiliate marketing.
When your website gathers enough traffic, you can sign up with AdSense and search for those ads that are related to your website, Google will keep sending advertisements on your website. And if any visitor clicks on these ads present on your website Google pays you for this.
3. Create a YouTube channel
If you are a good singer, dancer, teacher, art and craft master and if you have a good sense of humor you can create your own YouTube channel and earn money out of it. There are many people who neither like blogging nor they are interested in making any website. It doesn’t mean that they can’t make money from Google AdSense. They can by creating videos and uploading them on the biggest video platform that is YouTube. YouTube is the second most visited site after Google.
Even the youngsters who are talented in various fields can make a video of their talent and upload it on their YouTube channel. They won’t have to ask for money from their parents, it’s easier for today’s youth to arrange their pocket money.
All you need to do is create an account on YouTube which is free of cost.
Create an account on a particular niche, or else your channel will never gain subscribers. Because people subscribe to channels that offer specific content of their choice. They are least interested in those channels where they can’t guess that on what topic the next video will be. For example, if your channel is on funny videos then don’t upload dance, music or teaching videos on it. Create it as a user’s point of view.
You can refer my article “Earn money by creating video tutorials on YouTube” to know how to create your channel.
Once your channel gains a minimum of 1000 subscribers you can sign up with Google AdSense, and submit the link of your YouTube channel, it will keep sending advertisements in between your videos. If the viewer clicks on this ad, you will get paid.
How to create an account on AdSense?
Creating an account is very easy, you just have to follow these steps.
- Visit Google AdSense
- Click on the button ‘Sign Up Now’.
- A sign-up window will open. Enter the URL of the website on which you want the advertisements.
- Enter your email address.
- Fill the other necessary details.
- Do read the terms and conditions.
- Click on create an account.
- Your account is created, you can change the setting if you want to.
- For receiving regular payments you need to have an account on any international payment site like PayPal, Payoneer, Payza, Skrill, etc. I’ll suggest you go for PayPal. Create an account on PayPal if you don’t have one and then provide the details of your PayPal account.
Note: It will take around 5 to 10 days for the approval of your account. Don’t lose patience. You will receive an email once your account is approved. And yeah, let me make one thing quite clear, there might be a chance that your request to create an account might be rejected. Don’t be sad. Check your blog, website, YouTube channel and see if you have missed something.
As a writer my advice for you is to be an active worker, your website will lose its audience as well as its ranking if it won’t get quality content daily. Promote your blog, channel, and website among your friends and various social networking sites. Work to Earn.
I am here just for you guys, you are free to ask any question. Hope to get feedback in comments.